Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Cobalters! This is my first post. I've owned a 2007 Cobalt for a few months now, and I'm having an issue with the rear floors being wet under the floor mats. I've never had any rear passengers. There is no smell, it's just wet. I read a thread at http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/problems-service/31090-back-passenger-floorboard-soaked.html and they mentioned something about a sun roof drain being plugged. Where are these drains? Any other suggestions? Are there any plugs under the carpet? I am considering checking under the carpet. I did change out all the speakers, but I'm using foam around the door speakers. So I can't really see any water getting in thru the speakers. Any other suggestions? As always, thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
11,821 Posts
The drain is in the front passenger side corner.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So, it ended up being some iced up drain plugs. The problem went away with parking it in the heated garage over night.. So now, here's another sun roof question.. Is there a way to adjust the sunroof? I get a lot of wind noise from it like it's not quite closed all the way..

·
Premium Member
11,821 Posts
Check your rubbers to see if there's a pleat somewhere around the perimeter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.