Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
Ok.... lemme tell you all what just happend to me no longer than 15min ago...(I'm bad for story-telling, so this may be long...lol) So I pulled into the parkin lot @ work, got everything packed up (put stuff in my purse), grabbed my cellphone & sat there for like 20 seconds thinking "I know I'm forgettin something...oh yeah my umbrella" (cuz its been raining) so i hit my trunk button & got out of my car, pushed down the lock (my car is manual everything) and shut the door. (my pass side is always locked) Bout the time the door shut I remembered STILL hearing the ding that they keys are still in & I realized what I was really forgetting. I locked my keys in my car, so i took out my cell & called home--no1 answered. But I remembered that I had popped my trunk! So I was like "idk if i can get in that way or not..." so i thought about it for a second & decided Id try anyways... at this time one of my coworkers was gettin out of his truck. I hollered @ him & told him to watch my purse cuz i was going in... he looked @ me like i was crazy. I pulled those little thingies in the truck & took my HUGE umbrella & hit the seats... THEY FOLDED DOWN! yay, I didnt know for sure if they would or not... so i took off my heals & climbed in my trunk, (the funny thing about this is, I work @ a bank... the type of bank that makes you dress really nice, cant do anything funny, really...i cant explain it, you have to always be on guard and "fancy" as I call it & the parkin lot is right in the middle of the town, courthouse, law school & such...so alot of ppl saw this, but i dont care, hahaha) so pulled myself thru & told him to grab my keys, then he brought me my heals & i got out thru my driver door.
Ok, when I first bought the car I thought it was stupid how they had the rear seat releases, most of the cars ive ever owned have the release inside just above the seat or something... now i'm glad that's how they have them, lol. I'm bad for lockin my keys up anyways... next time i doubt i'll b lucky enough to already have my trunk popped... HAHA

So there's my story. Now I'm gonna eat a muffin & enjoy my coffee... dumb desk jobs. HAHA

·
Registered
498 Posts
Great story!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Nice sounds like a good time. Lol

·
Registered
678 Posts
Well ya know, you could always have just used like a wire coat hanger or something to avoid crawling through your car. and btw lobalt, love the new signiture pic

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well ya know, you could always have just used like a wire coat hanger or something to avoid crawling through your car. and btw lobalt, love the new signiture pic
haha :amazed: yeah...I guess I could have... but crawling thru the trunk is way more fun :blink1:

Thanks a bunch! I love sunset pix! :love:

·
Registered
678 Posts
haha :amazed: yeah...I guess I could have... but crawling thru the trunk is way more fun :blink1:

Thanks a bunch! I love sunset pix! :love:
Yeah I would imagine it'd be more fun, who doesnt love to do that. And sunset pics always look pretty damn awesome

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I knew I could count on YOU twisted!!!! Now i wish I had a pic!!!

Yeah, my coworker, who's name is Michael Jackson (no lie), said he thought about shuttin my trunk on me, takin my keys & just goin into the office... I fussed @ first then I realized our trunks have those little glow in the dark pull tab hickies... hahahaha

·
Registered
678 Posts
haha that'd be epic

·
Registered
678 Posts
Might be a bit painful for Lobalt but hey, what doesn't kill you...

·
Registered
678 Posts
Yeah, you'd be doing her a favor. lol

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^WOW... I missed SOOO much while I was offline!
Ok, lets see... HOW ABOUT NO! If you would have done that, oh my lord... haha, i would have... well idk what i would have done, prob laughed about it & smacked ur arm or something...

HAHAHAHA i'm sittin here thinkin about that, oh that would b funny! All my car cleanin products (they stay in my trunk b/c i dont want dad wasting them on the popo explorer, haha) hittin me in the face, oh lordy lordy... :laugh:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
yes lobalt. It is pretty convienent to have thosereleases in the trunk just incase

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.