Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats a good rear sway bar to get just for normal driving? iam looking at Turbo Tech Racing Rear Sway Bar its a good price but i have herd people say that there not very good and they use a cheep steel is this true? Alot of people i talk to say get the OTT Rear Sway Bar Street but its alot of money 240shipped..so my qustion is would the TRR bar be okay for me or no?

$$170shipped
Turbo Tech Racing Rear Sway Bar 1" (25.4MM) Cobalt/HHR 05-10 Saturn Redline - Suspension - Turbo Tech Racing, LLC

$$240shipped
OTT Rear Sway Bar Street - Over The Top Performance

·
Registered
505 Posts
You get what you pay for.. I would go with the OTTP one, but that's just me, because I like to get quality products.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
the reason why people say the ttr bar sucks is because of the way it bolts on. it has welded brackets on the bar, and that puts a lot of stress on the thin welds. the ottp, i believe, bolts directly through the bar itself without any welded brackets on it, which means it's completely solid

·
Registered
96 Posts
I just got confirmation that eibach just released a anti roll kit sway bar kit as a set for front and rear..i will be one of three that own one...
Once i get it ill submit pictures and give a review on it to keep you all posted.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
They've had a front/rear kit out for a long time now...

And their front bar is way too big.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
does anyone have the progress sway bar? and any complaints or remarks about it? I am also looking to get a rear sway bar

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Go with the TTR Bar. Its amazing. People will always bash something. Ive had mine and the difference is night and day. For DD and street driving only its the best for the money. If your going to be road racing or auto-xing, go with OTTP's bar.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
okay thanks for the input will def be looking into this! how hard of an installation is this?
not very unless you have issues fitting under your car.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
do i have to take anything off or just 4 bolts?
There are holes that they mount to. Nothing needs removed first.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.