Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering how the rear view mirror with the map lights connection looks like. i just bought one of ebay for cheap and wanted to know how im going to need to wire it. can somebody post pics of how it connects?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
right now i just have the plan mirror with no map light. i ordered a stock one with map lights

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Unfortunately it's raining now so I can't take a pic but your gonna need some sort of adapter or plug that connects right to the mirror. That's gonna be difficult.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

One thing I do know is that it connects to the sunroof power harness

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunately it's raining now so I can't take a pic but your gonna need some sort of adapter or plug that connects right to the mirror. That's gonna be difficult.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

One thing I do know is that it connects to the sunroof power harness
okey i just need to see the shape of the connector so i can go out and find one or make one

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well got around to installing the rear view mirror wasent as hard as i thought \

sorry bout the shitty quality picture

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i did a fuse tap to power it and i hooked up the lights that go on when the dor opens to the switchable ground in the dome light

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.