Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright... im not even sure how to explain this but here goes

i see this alot on VW's and stuff its like a vent visor for the rear window... nehoo

im wondering if they make one for the cobalt... id so buy one i like the look of it... does neone know of a link ??

thanks guys,

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Pictures?? For a sedan or coupe? I think GM sells vent visors for the sedans and coupe that are similar to the one on trucks. But they are a common name and you should be able to get them anywhere else, and probably cheaper.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
will u've got it right...

·
Registered
611 Posts
I don't think they make them for cobalts...

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I would love a rain guard. They look so sexy. But they seem to only look good on hatchbacks and crossover SUVs I don't think our cars would look very good with them.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would love a rain guard. They look so sexy. But they seem to only look good on hatchbacks and crossover SUVs I don't think our cars would look very good with them.
ehh.. its one of those things that has to be done right to look good... not just slaped on its gotta be the right size and stuff...

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
ehh.. its one of those things that has to be done right to look good... not just slaped on its gotta be the right size and stuff...
Eh still don't know. Would have to see it to make a decision.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

thats on a bora jetta

·
Say What again!
5,997 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
611 Posts
Do they make them for the coupe? I want to see pics installed...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.