Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a full set of Recaro Seats for the Cobalt/G5 including the leather rear seat

Willing to sell front set and rear set separately as long as I have definite buyers for each first

The passenger seat does not have the airbag sensor however i have successfully swapped it from my original seats and back...more than happy to help/show you how to do that. Both seats are missing the buckles and inside trim pieces. Again a simple swap from your stock seats.

Overall in great condition with some minor wear and tear around the edges and a couple light stains that could probably be easily removed (stains are mostly from condensation soaked bottles of water/soda)

Asking $600 for the set for pick-up only in the NYC metro area

Email me w/ any questions: [email protected]

Very minor wear on the drivers seat as seen in the pics below

FE3 springs used for 30,000 miles - $50

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well except for those couple of small spots the leather is in perfect shape...the crack on the side isnt even visible when the seats all the way down its from rubbing against the plastic side piece

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@dkscobalt and for everyone else the seats have been sold!! best of luck finding another set to buy!! theyre worth every penny!!

(I tried sending this as a PM but apparently the forum doesnt allow people with less than 10 posts to send any...hope u get this message)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.