Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recaro Seats installed finally

so i finally started to upgrade the interior. i had to switch the weight sensor which was a pain but for those of you scared about not know how to do it, its simple strip it all off bolt it to the new seat. trust me i did this all without the internet (thanks verizon) and it works fine

i think its a great upgrade over the light seats

riding around while i fixed the sensors up

not to sure what to do next
i would love the 2.4tb, or the h&d with either a pacesetter or N1 exhaust, or maybe a fe5 suspension and rims that arent steelies. the SS bumper with foglihts... ah so much to do so little money

and i still would like to do an OEM power locks and windows with black interior but that seems about as expensive as going FI ha:bigsmile:

any ideas or comments on the way to go ?

·
Registered
88 Posts
seats are tight bro, looking to do the same for my car just gotta find that right price. how much they run you?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bought them on css.net for 350 full set. there was a problem with the passenger side bottom part laying flat. But when i changed the sensors around i noticed the bar holding it up was bent so i took it to my friends and we bent it back and now its as good as new. i love how they feel and for 350 it was worth it

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the sensors is really easy to work out. takes a little time if you want to do it right. everything just unhooks from you old seat. you take of the covers on the new one place the pad on. then bolt on the sensor under it exactly where it was on your old seat then put the covers pack on. now the ss one has to strech a little in the front because of one of the plugs but it fits fine. trust me you'll love them

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I heard the Recaro seats are better than the SS/TC seats for support, and the TC seats I can vouch for being really nice.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I want your TC seats if you ever get Recaro seats then.
I just bought the TC seats not that long ago. My stock leathers are still sitting in my basement. :cheesy:

Plus anyways, my TC seats were cheap because of a small tear in the driver leather.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
a guy was selling them on css.net it was more of the right place and right time to get a price that good i guess. now i'm not sure what to do next

·
Say What again!
6,033 Posts
I love my Recaros!

Man, maybe I should just swap the weight sensor over to mine...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.