Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
i hate red!! lol yours look not too shabby though. I'm still looking for a supporting color for my silver balt =[. How much of the plastidip did you use on the rims and badge?

·
Registered
302 Posts
since it is plastidip....

Please try it it the way i showed you that pic!!!! black wheel with red insides.

I think it looks much better. But im not hating, people dont get that its plastidip, you can remove it whenever!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
[/COLOR]
got some red plasti dip and tried it out
Well I think you've got guts and to tell you the truth I think it looks great. You'll stand out for sure. :thumbup: The EVO snout is nice too.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Hmmm...... doesn't look too bad. I don't know if I would make it permanent though.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Looks great :p But I would have painted my wheel purple if I had a silver balt. I saw a silver cobalt with purple mags last week and it was really nice.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Then he'd have to get a purple air filter to match.:ROFLOL:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Idea: Remove engine cover, clean engine, and let that puppy shine!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the feed back guys. i like it but lots of people tell me its ugly haha

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

since it is plastidip....

Please try it it the way i showed you that pic!!!! black wheel with red insides.

I think it looks much better. But im not hating, people dont get that its plastidip, you can remove it whenever!
no thanks man lol not my cup of tea.. no offense. maybe if the car was red

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Listen, if you like it, go with it. I like it too, plus jealousy will sometimes make people say stupid things. It will grow on them and in a couple of weeks some of them will have a change of hearth.

·
Registered
17 Posts
You can just tell everyone you're an Ohio State fan. Don't know if you really are but like someone said its different and that is what makes it yours. Nice job tho.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
304 Posts
i really honestly WANT to like it....and i do....in a way like it....i think red would look great on your car...but not ss rims.
i think you need these
DW36-16715654273 - DAI

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
WOW! those are nice!

·
Registered
304 Posts
lol they were my other choice but i was going to get them in blue

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status