Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Now thats an import I can appreciate.. I love seeing Hondas modded like that, great taste!
Thank you. My goal was to keep the car looking as if everything on it could have been an OEM option. I'm very picky about aftermarket parts, I'm sure you are as well!

LOL. Me too, but that is a sweet lookin ride
Thanks, unfortunately there are a lot of Honda owners who give others a bad name. But from what I've seen most of the poorly modded Hondas are Civics because they're cheap cars and there's a ton of aftermarket crap for them.

nice clean and smooth
Thanks. :)

nice car! I have a major soft spot for accords
lol I know how you feel. I recently developed a soft spot for Cobalts! I like yours.

Btw if you like Accords you may enjoy browsing some of these:
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Hella clean! Props man..thats how it should be done. Very nice!
Thanks man, I'm all about simple/clean. I've pretty much done most everything I wanted to on the exterior/interior (except a bigger drop), now I'm focusing on performance.

Not ricey, clean as hell... it looks awesome!
Thanks, I was worried about the Magnaflow tips being too big at first. But I tucked em under the car as much as I could and they've grown on me. It's harder than you would think to keep these cars clean as there is not an overwhelming amount of aftermarket support, and a lot of what's out there is rice. Thus there is a lot of custom work.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Ya I um...Ah....Well ok dam it i like that accord...**** ok none of u saw me post that this is one big dream right now.

but god dam that mother f n accord is so clean..like i just wanna sit in it...why cant people have clean imports like that where i live....

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Ya I um...Ah....Well ok dam it i like that accord...**** ok none of u saw me post that this is one big dream right now.

but god dam that mother f n accord is so clean..like i just wanna sit in it...why cant people have clean imports like that where i live....
because you don't live in the right area lol. I see more riced out domestics than imports

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.