Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My battery went dead and after getting it charged, my remote won't work on anything for the car. Does anyone know what could be wrong?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tried everything

I've read and reread the manuel, keep going out to the car and neither remote will work for anything. I think it is weird also.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I can't even find the fuse box on the passenger side. And book says there is one on passenger side and drivers side, google says the other is under the hood. I will just sit here and scream, I do believe, I will try what u said when I find the fuse. LOL (I guess).

·
Registered
255 Posts
I can't even find the fuse box on the passenger side. And book says there is one on passenger side and drivers side, google says the other is under the hood. I will just sit here and scream, I do believe, I will try what u said when I find the fuse. LOL (I guess).
the one on the passenger side, sit in your passenger seat. next to your left leg youll see a square vent. that panel pops off and your fuse box is in there.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Here I found this. Try it
http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/install-guides-diy/22395-reset-your-keyfob-no-dealer-needed.html

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Ha ha ha. What are the odds
yea ha i win

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no

Thank You both, I haven't been back out to look yet. I'm sick of the car and the book that comes with it. Not really.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.