Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Yea just be careful you dont use too much pressure or you can break the clip thazt hold the caps in the wheels.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Or use SMALL (pocket type) flat edge screwdriver do get it started from the outside without removing wheels. BE CAREFUL and you should not have a scratch!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
give me five minutes and I will have a picture. Its not on the car though. Too dark outside

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

It turned out alright. A lot better than I thought it would. Even though its smaller it's a lot harder to put a neat tape line on it. Especially if you want to keep the chrome that goes around the bowtie. Up close you can find some flaws around the bowtie(That rough look) and left a tiny tiny sliver of gold on top left and right. :mad: . But from a distance it looks real good.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea i'll have to see if I can touch it up a little tomorrow to try and make it somewhat better. But its not as bad as this picture makes it look. I shouldn't even fool with it, but i'll touch up the little bit of gold.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.