Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 Chevy Cobalt LT. The right front turn signal does not work, although the right front running light works and the back right turn signal works. I'm guessing it is a problem with the socket as two metal tabs broke and I've had to rig it with aluminum foil.

I'm looking to replace the turn signal socket or the wiring harness for the headlight/turn signal. The socket has five wires extending from its base...as seen here..

https://www.google.com/search?q=cobalt+headlight+turn+signal+wiring+harness&sa=X&rlz=1C1LDJZ_enUS513US513&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=811&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ved=0CCQQsARqFQoTCIaLsuWo08cCFQw6PgodWZEBwQ#imgrc=bfnhQRq6rdg62M:

After countless hours of searching, I cannot locate either socket or wiring harness to purchase anywhere on the internet. Does anyone know where I might get one of these items?

I am stunned at how difficult this has been to locate one of these replacement parts.

·
Registered
71 Posts
the harness/ socket is part of the headlight assembly, so you have to buy it all as one unit. i tried forever just to get the socket, ende dup picking up a used headlight off ebay just for the socket

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.