Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need help ok iv'e blown two jl audio doorspeakers and the 6X9's in the back what are good replacement brands that can take a beating because i'm putting in a 12in alpine type r on a 1000 watt amp?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
pioneers! i spent alot of time in the sound room of the local audio shop and i like the way the pioneers sounded the best. And they really dont hurt the wallet to much. They're much ceaper then alpine or something like that. Go to an audio shop and check the speakers out for yourself and see what you like.

·
Registered
43 Posts
You can get some kenwood's they can handle the power and there not badly price i have kenwood running in my car and i love the sound they produce also you might think bout going with quarts if you the money there expensive but will last a lot longer then anything on the market.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can get some kenwood's they can handle the power and there not badly price i have kenwood running in my car and i love the sound they produce also you might think bout going with quarts if you the money there expensive but will last a lot longer then anything on the market.
ok but what are quarts lol kinda new at this

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
kenwoods are ur best bet....for the $ youll b happy thats what i plan to do.....do some research everyone can give opinions but u are the listener so go listen to all dif makes

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just got some Infiniti Kappa components for the front and 3-way rear 6x9's. They are amped and I like how they sound. Speakers are all about how your ear likes them. You could spend $1000 on a speaker and they could sound as good as the pair right next to them for $500. Go to some shops around your town and play around with them and just listen. Bring your music to and I am sure they will let you put it in. Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.