Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had to swerve to miss a guy coming at me, and in the process shattered my passenger side mirror - I can't seem to find the same type I have on the car with the fold away - any one have a good online store you can recommend? It's a 2007 Cobalt (4 door) - Everywhere I look I find non-foldaway, but would really like the foldaway as it's saved me a few times from completely loosing my mirror.

Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
gmpartsdirect, rockauto, gmpartshouse, etc are all good places to source parts. Give us a little more info on your year and model and we can try to locate a part number.

Also, welcome to the happiest place on earth!

·
Registered
589 Posts
gmpartsdirect, rockauto, gmpartshouse, etc are all good places to source parts. Give us a little more info on your year and model and we can try to locate a part number.

Also, welcome to the happiest place on earth!
gmpartsgiant is another ok vendor too. I've ordered from them quite a bit. I just ordered brand new rear inner fender liners. They were around $22 a piece.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
52 Posts
i have an LS 2door 06 and my car got side swiped by a drunk driver...lucky i work in at a collision shop and few days later we got a car 08 G5 that ended up getting totaled and i took the side mirrors off that car :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.