Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 · (Edited)
yup tested them. need the resistors

so on my passanger side i have blue black and brown wires like blazer low pic shows in his showoff thread
but on my driver side there is yellow brown and black

do i only need one resistor??? or for driver side i tap into the yellow and black??

Discussion starter · #26 ·
yeah i hear you mike
i just dont understand why there is a blue wire on the passanger side which is turn signal but on the driver it is yellow does that mean i only need 1 resistor?

yo! sorry I didn't reply sooner. I've been really busy. OK! use the yellow and green wires. I don't know why they are different colors but they both do the same thing.

so on the left side use yellow and black.

and on the right side use the blue/green wire and the black wire.

yes you need one resistor for each side.

don't use the brown wire.

I read on superbrightleds that replacing the relay with a "electronic relay" vs the standard "thermal relay" should eliminate the "rapid flash" when using LED lights. Problem is does the Cobalt even have an actual flasher relay? Both fuse boxes do not show a "turn signal relay"

Oops, never mind this thread here http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/chevy-cobalt-owners-lounge/9658-turn-signal-problem.html says the turn signal is controlled through the BCM, so would resistors be the only option?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.