Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished my customized OEM taillights. LED tubing for running lights, 2007 Passat LED inserts for brake and blinkers. I like how these turned out. They are much brighter than the camera can capture, and no part of them is amber, they are bright red through and through.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I'm gonna be the first and probably only one to request that you never do this for sedan lights haha I don't need to get a 3rd set of tail lights from you!

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

On second thought if I get enough I can have a different kind of tail light every day of the week! Only need 4 more sets after the ones your making me now haha

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

5 sets if I don't throw the stockers into the mix haha

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like them. are you selling these now too?
I'm not a vendor on here. PM me for more info.

I like these a lot more vs the k2 ones. If I get tails I want them to be a solid led ring vs the k2 led rings.
Thanks! I thought of using K2 fixtures for these since they show a more pronounced ring versus the stockers. Maybe next time :)

I'm gonna be the first and probably only one to request that you never do this for sedan lights haha I don't need to get a 3rd set of tail lights from you!

On second thought if I get enough I can have a different kind of tail light every day of the week! Only need 4 more sets after the ones your making me now haha

5 sets if I don't throw the stockers into the mix haha
Haha I was telling someone the other day: Taillights are like bow ties. You can have more than one set so you can pick the right set for each occasion. Accessorize! :)

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Well as far as I know I have the only set of IRL tails you've made so that's not an option yet. And if you saw the rings in them you'd have to buy this 3rd set Rob

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well as far as I know I have the only set of IRL tails you've made so that's not an option yet. And if you saw the rings in them you'd have to buy this 3rd set Rob
I'm actually making a second set for a local IRL Andrew. Turns out the aftermarket tails do come apart so that save a bit of money :)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I know I would have to buy them, that's why I don't want him to make them haha! I wanna at least get the set he's building for me now first!

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I'm actually making a second set for a local IRL Andrew. Turns out the aftermarket tails do come apart so that save a bit of money :)
There you go so you don't have to charge a crazy price with scraping a $100+ set of tails.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There you go so you don't have to charge a crazy price with scraping a $100+ set of tails.
Exactly! Planning to have Powell's set done by the end of this month. Should be something unique :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.