• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts

Manufacturer Part #: 17802111
Manufacturer: GM Performance Division (GMPP)
MSRP: $721

Description:
The GM Performance Exhaust System is constructed of T-304 stainless steel with mandrel bent tubing and features semi-polished S-type muffler with two distinctive sounds: the Touring System has a "throaty purr", while the Performance System gives an "aggressive growl". Unique to the GM Performance Exhaust System are adjustable and require interchangeable, fully-polished choice of two exhaust tip designs.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Pros: Designed by Borla. Fantastic, deep exhaust tone. Quiet enough for daily driving, louder at higher rpms. Noticeable high end power. Made by GM. No cannon muffler.
Cons: Large resonator making for minor scraping on lowered cars. Does not come with tip. At 2.25", not really large enough for forced induction and high HP N/A applications.

I only gave the install difficulty a 3 because you have to cut off stock exhaust off as with all aftermarket exhausts for the Cobalt. Bolts on easily and everything lines up perfectly.
I absolutely love this exhaust. It sounds great and turns heads without getting a disgusted look!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Pros: I love the round tip on mine
Cons: None

·
Registered
42 Posts
pros: aftermarket parts that actually fit,keep "gm" parts on car
con: ripped open resonator had to get a new one, it is rusting:confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status