Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
If you can your best bet is to take it apart and sell stock. If you dont have the parts lying around that sounds like a fair price. I'm not sure what the market in CA is though.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

I would personally go higher with the mods

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you can your best bet is to take it apart and sell stock. If you dont have the parts lying around that sounds like a fair price. I'm not sure what the market in CA is though.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

I would personally go higher with the mods
Higher than $7,500 ?...I could go up some more and base mi bottom at somewhat 8Gs for lowballers lol

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I bought mine stock for 6,500 with 100k. I would think a newer, lower milage, moddified (if you find the correct buyer) would bring more than an extra 1k to the table.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

But thats why I mentioned your area being a factor. I got a bit screwed.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
That would sell in a heartbeat where I live. Put it up for 8.5k and see what happens.

·
Registered
383 Posts
it all depends on if someone is willing to pay for the mods or if someone is willing to buy it with the mods. But that set aside you should be able to get 7500!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I bought mine stock for 6,500 with 100k. I would think a newer, lower milage, moddified (if you find the correct buyer) would bring more than an extra 1k to the table.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

But thats why I mentioned your area being a factor. I got a bit screwed.
Damn, I paid 5 for mine with 17000 on it, 4 years ago

·
Registered
73 Posts
Personally I would say $8500. or $8000. I sold mine for $4700 and urs is 10 x the car mine was lol. Dam thats nice. But after negotiating I wouldn't go less than 7500. And stick to your price unless it sits around forever and the market tells you that it isn't worth that much :) good luck

oh wait I thought it was an 07. Ask around 7800 or so and try to stay over 7000 CASH!!! $$$$$ Good Luck! Nice car

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I think its awesome. I came a little bit when I first saw that picture

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
If your going back to stock and selling the car would u sell the mods?

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Why wow and no but my dads a co owner and i have full coverage n all that junk lol

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If your going back to stock and selling the car would u sell the mods?

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Why wow and no but my dads a co owner and i have full coverage n all that junk lol
LMFAO thats good !!!

Well I need to do all the research to see how market is now here in Cali....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.