Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I know many of you do not know me unless you've been on the .net but I lurk around here alot I have a 06 Cobalt ls Im trading in this weekend and have a set of 18"Motegi FF7's in Silver in perfect condition with tires with around 5k miles on them that I need to get rid of ASAP....I am about 2 hrs from Pittsburgh or Columbus...I am asking $750 which is negotiable because I want to sell these...local pick up only...feel free to email me at [email protected] I would prefer cash or paypal

·
Registered
97 Posts
you say two hours from columbus? im about 20 mins east of columbus... but i wont have the money for about 2 weeks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
if you promise to pay noone else has been interested....no credit card to use paypal or anything

brandisnez added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

i have a month where i cant work because of school and i need this money quick lol

brandisnez added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

where exactly ru located im east of columbus

·
Registered
79 Posts
yea mann/...shit..only if u were near ny...i would give that money happily

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
me too cause i am here in N.Y. too and want a set of new rims

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well come get em lol im about an 1 1/2 or so from pittsburgh...i would offer to ship but i dont think i wanna know how much it would cost

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
still for sale yea i have pics of the car if they dont go soon theyre going on ebay which i really dont wanna do

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
hmmm what side skirts are those...do you have a close up of them ?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.