Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have some rims for sale ha, picture is in my album!!! They are Motegi D6 17's. Im decided I want 20's or at least 18's for my baby...too much empty space in the Fender Well...They are in Good shape although I need to buy 1 new rim and switch over the tire due to me slamming into a huge POTHOLE!!!:cry: But once I settle and talk with anyone interested, I will order rim and take care of mounting and balancing the tire. Rubbers are General UHP 205 40 17, they are about 15-20& worn down...

If anyone is interested, I dont even know a price for them, I paid $500 for them and rode them for a little over 2 months and took them off for winter. Please no dumb offers, I dont have time for that!!! If anyone wants more pictures of all rims and/or tires let me know. Thanks

P.S. If anyone has rims that are 18-20 inches with tires black or gunmetal with chrome machined lip please let me know because i want to find the same style just bigger ha ha

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what are u offering for them and you want only the rims?!? i posted some new pics i took today of the rims...so check em out n make sure thats what u want

·
Registered
92 Posts
if you are still interested lemme know asap

have 20" Incubus Banshee rims (chrome) with general exclaim tires...need in around 5 months... universal 4 lug...would like cash added to the deal tho seeing the price difference between 17s and 20s...lemme know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.