Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone im new to this site and have a quick question. Im looking for black after market rims but cant find any anywhere that is not alot of money. I have a 2008 Cobalt LT 2.2 L. It has a 5 lug wheel but I do not know the bolt patteren. If anyone knows the bolt patteren and could help me out that would be awesome and also if anyone knows a good place to buy rims from and would let me know that would be great.

Thanks Everyone!!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome to YC. If I am correct there is the 2LT which is 5x110 and the LT is 4x100. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Welcome to YC...and good luck on your rim hunt

·
Registered
22 Posts
You can get some nice 5 lugs from discounttiredirect.com
DR34 gloss black 18in 5x100

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Thanks everyone glad to be here this site is awesome. Now i need some help with rims i saw these ones and i think i like them and hink they will fit what do you think??

New 16x7 Black 236 Rim(s)/Wheels 5-110 5x110 16 inch : eBay Motors (item 360230483411 end time Feb-28-10 09:02:05 PST)

If I were you I would save $$$$ up and get 18"s. You wont be satisfied with 16"s as they will not fill your wheel wells and it wont give it the aggresive stance I am sure you are looking for.........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.