Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im gonna get some new rims but im not sure where to buy some, tire rack and discount tire dont have the options i like. wheres a good place to get rims for a good price? im going for the hella flush style :bigsmile:

·
Registered
319 Posts
well what you can do and how i oreder everything is download google chrome and then go to extentions and install price blink.

when you find something you like online whatever it is if another site has it cheaper price blink will tell you the site price and how much you save

·
Registered
319 Posts
damn that sounds complicated lol
not really and its worth it. i mean chrome runs faster then explorer and price blink saves you alot. if you look at anything it will show you the lowest price and the site. trust me it is worth it. or if you want tell me what you want and ill find the lowest price for you and give you the site.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Did you check around at local places?

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Go with 18x8 front and 18x9 rear. That with some spacers and stretched tires and then you got the Hella flush. I'm not even flush but I'm working on it

What springs u got?

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not really and its worth it. i mean chrome runs faster then explorer and price blink saves you alot. if you look at anything it will show you the lowest price and the site. trust me it is worth it. or if you want tell me what you want and ill find the lowest price for you and give you the site.
i want the size that cesar just posted below me.

Did you check around at local places?
not yet, im gonna do it though

Go with 18x8 front and 18x9 rear. That with some spacers and stretched tires and then you got the Hella flush. I'm not even flush but I'm working on it

What springs u got?
sportlines

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
wheelsnext has lots of options for wheels. Not really the best prices but I got my wheels there to save on the hassle of searching.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
dont buy from wheelsnext.com i had a rollercoaster ride with buying my rims.
if i must type this out pm me and i will discuss.
after buying from them once i wouldnt reccomend them

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
I had very good service from them. like I said though, I'm sure you can find lower prices other places.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
yah they sexy and hopefully the'll be yours if no one buys them from me

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
You can get them in in all kinds of different finishes depending on the wheel. Before I found my rims for sale through a CSS member, I was gonna get the same ones in black through that site.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.