·
Registered
257 Posts
20's on a balt FTL...

·
Registered
55 Posts
20's on a balt FTL...
jesus your tires are shiny. i have to agree on 20s FTL. i'm going with either 17s or 18s. now i'm in the same boat as you and can't decide which ones to get. i'm thinking a flat black or bronze. got a Laser blue metallic. so many choices.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
jesus your tires are shiny. i have to agree on 20s FTL. i'm going with either 17s or 18s. now i'm in the same boat as you and can't decide which ones to get. i'm thinking a flat black or bronze. got a Laser blue metallic. so many choices.
black and polished spots, i loved those rims i have, up for grabs, $400

17", will post pics soon.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Dude those are 17's....205/40zr17 look closely at the top of the rim on the second pic...where there is a glare due to the sun hittin the rim and or flash.
uh,.....no one said they werent 17's

Alpha_Male1 added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

bronze on blue looks like sex:)

·
Registered
673 Posts
seriously 20s FTL. If you go that big you should really consider upgrading your brakes.

·
Registered
257 Posts
ya, donks FTL...i've seen cobalts w/ 20's and they just look disgusting

·
Registered
159 Posts
My bad Alpha...missed read your post with the pics... I thought you were sayin that you had 20's. Sorry. Now I feel embarrassed.

·
Registered
257 Posts
My bad Alpha...missed read your post with the pics... I thought you were sayin that you had 20's. Sorry. Now I feel embarrassed.
LOL....ya you kinda freaked me out there:)

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Here's mine with 18" Konig unknowns Wrapped i 225/40/18 neogens with SSC springs

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.