Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i want/need new rims...but i hit every other curb and scuff them so i dont want to spend too much money on them does anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
162 Posts
check local area dealers and even craigslist has some that are cheap and in relative new condition. Just gotta look around. I'd say check out your local craigslist for anything you may like and check if you got a 4lug wheel. I know some people that have gotten pretty new rims in damn near perfect condition and semi wore in tires for 400. Just gotta look around.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Thats a good offer ^^^

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Go to tirerack.com. They have very decent priced wheels and you can use their "show it on car" to get an idea of how their wheels look on your car. I've bought wheels and tires from them -- they are super!

Discounttire.com is another good site.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know this is going to sound really stupid but...i saw some really nice stock rims on a SS and i was wondering if they will fit on my sedan..probably not but just wondering.

·
Registered
265 Posts
If you have an LS deffinately not, they only have four lugs. Some LT's have the 5 lug wheels some don't... All stock SS wheels are 5 lug...

You could purchase a 5 lug conversion kit of sorts to make it work but I really don't personally know where to get one, someone else here should know...

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
wheelsnext.com is good site too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.