Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my dad is currently in the process of buying me a cobalt and i find that 11000$ for a base model cobalt coupe with no options whatsoever and 50k on it is a rip off anyways what do you think?

·
Registered
416 Posts
my dad is currently in the process of buying me a cobalt and i find that 11000$ for a base model cobalt coupe with no options whatsoever and 50k on it is a rip off anyways what do you think?
The miles are definately high - unless it was a fleet car? Also per the other post, what year is it?

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Wow! yeah.. You can get a used 05 base for like 6k don't let him buy that car!

·
Registered
324 Posts
um well if you do happen to get somethin that old make sure it has everythang.....EVERYTHANG....everythang aaaaand make sure they give you full warrenty and extra cuz THATS A DAMN RIP OFF
tell em you want 5 spoke chrome rims front and rear break ABS sunroof, power windows, cruise control, auto starter, tinted windows, mid size spoiler, exhaust tip CAI (yes they can give you CAI) and a custom grill. if not dont pass go

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
thats way high. You can get an SS supercharged for around that price.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I got mine for 8 and it had more options then base and had a little more miles then that... So yes, that's a rip off I'd say.

·
Registered
76 Posts
hey. never really post just use this for answers and such but had to chime in. dont do it. i just got an 09 cobalt ls for $12,500. drove it off the lot with 7 miles on it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.