Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

It seems like just yesterday I made a thread on YC about losing my golden retreiver of 16 years. that was less than 2 years ago. Well,my parents informed me today that my other golden retreiver, Rufus, died at 8 years old on the operating table yesterday. I haven't seen him in 4 weeks, and wish I could have seen him just one more time. he was a real naughty dog and ate socks ALL the time. Even ate a whole roast dinner 2 months ago with guests over :p He was a great dog with a LOT of love, and always cried when someone came home :p He will be in my memories.

here are some pics of Rufus. All my recent ones are on my home computer so I'll add them later on.

I still have my youngest dog, Zoey, a black lab. Thank god for that.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Really sorry to hear man. Sucks. =(

·
Registered
191 Posts
aw, he was so pretty too! i'm sorry man, that sucks.

i've had my golden since i was in the ... 4th grade i wanna say, i think he's about 12? i fear the day when i get that phone call ):

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, means a lot

·
Registered
131 Posts
Sorry to hear bud. Seems like a nice, loving dog. I have a couple cats, and I know that its gonna be a hard few days for my family when one of those passes on.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I thought I was going to lose my dane after a car accident so I know the fear!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thx guys. It hasn't rly sunk in yet. I haven't like cried or anything like I did my last dog 1.5 years ago...I haven't seen him in 4 weeks...just wish I coulda seen him one last time. I Might be bad when I arrive home next week but hopefully not.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.