Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
car: 2006 SS SC w/G85 package
Info: victory red, 5,000 miles, when baught was completely stock, 2.0l supercharged.

ENGINE BUILD: (performance)
*ported supercharger
*ported intake manifold
*dual bypass valve
*C-A stage 4 computer
*2.6" pulley zzp
*GM stage 2 belt
*ZZP belt tensioner
*60#injectors w/harness
*2 step colder plugs
*cat back exhaust
*Water/Methonal injection
Header
Custom grind cams
3 angle vavle job
Ported polished head
Injen cold air intake

TRANS/SUSPENSION:
! Hurst short shifter
! Eibach sport lines
! DC Sports Strut bar
Anti roll kit
Ingals Torque dampener
Poly motor mounts
Stronger axles

LOOKS:
! custom body kit
CF hood
*19" wheels
powder coated valve cover

||||KEY|||||
* is purchased
! installed/done

more will come soon and pics at some point this weekend

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
updates:

new plugs installed
ported supercharger on (and painted silver)
ported intake manifold with dual bypass on it
2.6" pulley on supercharger
60# injectors with harness intalled
stage 4 computer in, but ineed to have it tuned up a bit
and we are in the process of installing the alcohol/meth injection

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha camra needs AAs haha

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah she is, it is alot of work... an dmoney haha. next i am riping the body down and re-painting.

·
Registered
265 Posts
... I've lost my head and my jaw in the same day... Nice dude!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok so the car was about ready tonight, but i was having troubles with getting the new computer set up and i need an HP tuner to make it work so i am gonna hold off until i can get some one with an HPT... so i dropped in the old computer to make sure the car would still run and the new SC is good.

SHE STARTED RIGHT UP!!! omg the bitch screams at idle sounds nice! it was real rich at first. but then the computer adjusted after idling for about 3-5 minutes.... then we gave her some gas, she revs up nicely and much much faster now... like alot faster!

she is still up on jack stands now so it not out on the roads yet but we know she runs!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
i gto them on my cell.... and it is blue tooth, but i dont know how htat shit works haha.... how do get it to my computer.

Recarobalt_RLC added 103 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

ok so here are some pics

from this (stock)

to this...

pulleys...

Stage 4 Kit

The new blower, fully ported and rebuilt(also with ported intake mani with dual bypass)

Hurst it

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
old shit haha

car on jack stands

ok so here is some pics... see if you can find whats wrong with them...

Recarobalt_RLC added 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

take a closer look

notice the added fluid lines going under the throttle body and the vacuum line being tapped into at the fuse box, and in the other pic the extra coolant tank to hold the methonal

its a hiden methonal kit!
and the pump is in the passanger wheel well behind the fog light

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it is painted silver....

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i used high heat metal primer, and then high heat silver matalic paint... (both were from a rattle can.... but it still turned out nice)

Kerri! your back, nice! i was just going to message you on myspace and let you know how my project was going.

i am going to make my own exhaust but i am not sure what road to go down... i am thinking i should stick with 2.5" but now i am getting mixed thoughts... i might go up 2 three inch.... but i dont know. open for input on that supject. and i am on the look out for a header...

and the old supercharger has to get sent back.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
i used high heat metal primer, and then high heat silver matalic paint... (both were from a rattle can.... but it still turned out nice)

Kerri! your back, nice! i was just going to message you on myspace and let you know how my project was going.

i am going to make my own exhaust but i am not sure what road to go down... i am thinking i should stick with 2.5" but now i am getting mixed thoughts... i might go up 2 three inch.... but i dont know. open for input on that supject. and i am on the look out for a header...

and the old supercharger has to get sent back.
suggestion on exhaust, stick with a 2.5 inch, three inch is way too big for a cobalt, you will run into issues with bending around the corners the exhaust on the cobalt has to bend......that and the sound from a 2.5 is alot better than a three inch for the little 4-banger(well endowed now, lol)

·
Registered
88 Posts
No...you could fit a 3" exhaust without a problem...however there is no reason to go any larger than 2.5" unless you plan on running a turbo...then 3" would greatly benefit you.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.