Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

robplen / 2007 Chevy Cobalt / Ambridge, Pa

5K views 45 replies 20 participants last post by  robplen 
#1 ·
So I finally got some pix of my car up!
Still have my winter wheels on, though...

See less See more
#26 ·
looks like you habe B&G springs? if that's the case then you are in fact a bit lower in back then in front, and I have the same problem :(

What head unit screen do you have? is it the clarion? if so I have the same one as you :p and I don't love it, but it's alright.

#28 ·
no...k sport springs(just as bad)......yep clarion...don't love it either.troubles with opening and closeing

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Looks good. I'm not a fan of the dual exhaust either, but that's just my personal taste haha. Everything else looks good! Man, those rims would be destroyed in my area too.
rims?....no guts...no glory ha ha

#32 ·
All in all, a sick ride, man! Very clean look, even with the duel exhaust everyones been hating on. Any chance you can post a pic of those led's under your doors all lit up? And also hook a brotha up with a quick how-to on how you did that! You would have had my vote this month if it wasn't for the fact that I'm running too and that if I voted for you, you would be beating me...lol

#42 ·
Yeah except no pepboys in HI lol I'll have to keep my eyes open for something like that around here. No lambo doors but i think that would still be pretty sick...

#37 ·
I really do like your car. I like the engine bay even though I'm not a huge fan of the corrugated tubing. The dual exhaust looks cool to be honest. I just go for more of a performance build. Not a huge fan of "Lambo" doors but they don't look too bad on the Cabalt coupe. The LED's on the doors looks pretty darn good. Keep up the good work on it.

#44 ·
thank you fellow pennsylvanian

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Yeah except no pepboys in HI lol I'll have to keep my eyes open for something like that around here. No lambo doors but i think that would still be pretty sick...
if u like...i can buy and mail u a set,,,like 50.00+S/H....they come in other colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.