464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock Specs:

2006 G5 Pursuit coupe Base
2.2 145hp
5 speed manual
Grey cloth interior
35% tint
Aftermarket Sunroof (but it came with the car when I got it)

Next I removed the side mouldings

Next was tinting the tails. Done with VHT and Clear coat and debadged.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Then it got retinted by Aspen Autosound putting 20% over my 35% and 30% on the windshield.

Next was the aftermarket headlights. I believe they're 2nd gen projectors. As well as a Pioneer Avic D3 headunit.

Then Rims and tires. The rims are ALT Sonix Black and the tires are BF Goodrich G-force KDW 225/45/17

Lowered on Eibach Sportlines (but no pics of it prior to the next step).

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Then came the big dog stuff.
It got sent out to Paint werx to get two toned, black ontop and the stock silver on the bottom. A pin stripe in between the two colors and an airbrushed shadow. The black and the pin stripe was carried onto the headlights and the pinstripe faded out towards the end of the headlights.
They also installed a G5 GT front bumper, cobalt ss/sc front and rear diffuser and side skirts.

Then we installed leather SS heated seats and TWM Performance short throw shifter with weighted gun blue shift knob. Cobalt gauges.

Then came the engine mods. Faux Granite Ported eaton M62, dual pass endplate, stage 2 injectors, harness, belt and pulley. Over the top performance heat exchanger. SS/SC exhaust. Faux granite fuse box cover and valve cover. Trifecta tuned.

It's now got power windows and locks. SS leather door panels. Faux granite dash trim to match the engine.

No pics of the doors just yet.

That's all for now. We have a 2.8 pulley and 60lb injectors waiting to go in. We're also going to need to upgrade the clutch as it can't handle the new power. We'd eventually like to suede the headliner.

New specs:

Rocket Mod List:

2006 Pontiac G5 Pursuit Base Coupe
2.2L 5speed Manual

Exterior:
4% Tint all around with 30% grey on the windshield
SS/SC ground effects kit
G5 GT front bumper w/ fogs
2nd gen Projector headlights
Custom two tone black and silver paint with gunmetal pinstriping
Evo mod
Hood gap delete mod
Tinted Tail lights and side markers
Debadged
ALT Sonix Black Rims with 225/45/17 BF Goodrich G-Force T/A KDW
Shorty Antenna
Eibach Sportlines
Painted Calipers and Drums

Interior:
Pioneer Avic D3 DVD/Navi
Black SS Leather Heated Seats
Black Leather Door Inserts
Power windows/locks
Black Suede Headliner
Black Suede A-Piller
Hand painted granite Dash trim
Dual gauge pod cluster surround

Engine:
Ported Eaton M62 supercharger
3.1" stage 2 pulley with 42# injectors
dual pass endplate
OTTP heat exchanger
SS/SC fuel rail
SS/SC header back exhaust
Polished exhaust manifold heat shield
hand painted granite valve cover, supercharger and fuze box cover
all wires and hoses hidden
Trifecta Tuned
Spec Stage 2+ Clutch
Water/meth injection coming soon!!!
2.8 pulley waiting for install

She boogies now! :bigok:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We're waiting for my clutch to come in. The stock one's not so happy about the power jump. Then we'd like to dyno it and get it to the track. The problem with the track though is I'm a little nervous to launch it properly cuz the ss's are known to break driveshafts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New pics!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Thats awesome. You really have put a lot of time into the car. I love the transformation

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
holy crap that came a long way good job! Now to finally get my car to that finished status... *sigh* just costs so much and with a shit job I'll never get anywhere anytime soon -_- I.. just don't know what I want to do anymore either.. My friend phil keeps offering me his SC and stuff... just more stuff to have to finish... idk =/ Just wish I had a better job to make shit easier...

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My car's not done yet :lol: Internals may be in the future, I've got to change out the steering wheel to get my trip computer to work again. We're planning on getting my wheels painted to match my car (black with a silver lip like it has but maybe the inside of the spokes a gunmetal, the top half of the car needs to be repainted and the hood needs to be airbrushed. The wiring needs to be finished for the heated seats, I'm getting my windows tinted another 20% ontop of what I've got. My windshields getting replaced then retinted. My headliner is getting sueded. We're either going to upgrade the shocks or eventually go to coil overs. Maybe independant rear suspension and rear disk brakes etc etc etc Still lots to do!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Clutch installed, picking up a water/meth kit on tuesday which will be followed by my 2.8 pulley that's been sitting here.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Defin.. a transformation i love... What kind of Deck it that? looking for a new one, and that looks cool... Nice Job

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Meth/water kit is to durastically reduce IAT's for my supercharger

Glad you like it. My deck is a Pioneer Avic D3, they're discontinued now but they have comparable models.

The lincoln is from LVC it's Sully's car.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
New pictures! The 2.8 pulley, 60lb injectors and meth are now all installed!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.