Interior:
Wabasto factory Power Sunroof
Ebony Cloth Seats
7 Speaker Pioneer System
Hard wired Garmin GPS
Ebony/silver SS interior trim package
Factory keyless entry, remote start and alarm

Engine:
2.4 Liter Naturally Aspirated EcoTec (LE5)
171 HP @5800 RPM
167 lb-ft @4800 RPM
Dual Overhead Camshafts (4 valves per cylinder)
Variable Valve Timing
Electronic Throttle Control

Mileage: 16,800 miles (7/2/11)

Future Mods:
MRZ front strut bar
MRZ billet strut covers
Billet fluid caps

Thanks for looking!

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!

I saw this awesome sunset after work yesterday and decided it was time for some pics! Had to use the work camera (2.0mp) but I think they turned out nice! Got a little mud on the tires trying to get into the perfect position, but it was worth it! The wheels did line up nicely! LOL I just noticed that, too...

As the weather gets better, I'll add some more photos! Stay tuned!

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im from around the latrobe area to man
Cool, I don't think I've ever seen your car around. I'm usually running around in the Latrobe, Derry and New Alexandria area.

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just got a pretty cool Ipod mount! Pics coming soon! Gotta wait until it gets light out...

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
where did you get the startup picture for your garmin?
I just made it with photoshop and uploaded it to the Garmin and then set it to show during start up. With the gps hardwire completed, it shows everytime I start the car!

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fresh pics in post #1!

:love:

·
Say What again!
6,033 Posts
Your car is so damn clean!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
So, its a "Sport" model? Not a true SS model? (supercharged or turbocharged) Not hating, the car is very clean and badass looking. Just never understood why GM ever made a non-charged (super or turbo) and put the SS emblems on it.

Would this be the definition of "factory rice"? LMAO j/p

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
So, its a "Sport" model? Not a true SS model? (supercharged or turbocharged) Not hating, the car is very clean and badass looking. Just never understood why GM ever made a non-charged (super or turbo) and put the SS emblems on it.

Would this be the definition of "factory rice"? LMAO j/p
It's a factory SS but the same option package was later changed to the Sport Model in 2008, I believe. I like to consider it rare because the SS/na was only built for 2 years. Even with only 172 hp, it's still no slouch! LOL

I'd love o have a turbo or SC for the extra power, but I am also glad I don't because this is a daily driver and I don't have to worry about extra component care or maintenance. I'm not sure how a turbo would like those 4:30 am -5 deg Western PA winter mornings! LOL!

Im still trying to figure out how you got the "Cobalt SS" on the Garmin GPS screen??

I simply made the logo with Photoshop and then loaded it into the Garmin with an SD card. (You could also upload to Garmin with a USB cable...I think the same one from the PS3 controllers fits the Garmin 522) I then set the image to show at start up. With the Garmin hard wired, it shows every time I turn the key on!

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do you know how bad it hurt a few weeks ago when I passed 10,000 miles! I loved rolling in the 4 digit range! I gotta move closer to work! I'm racking up 23 miles per day, 6 days per week! Horrible...absolutely horrible!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.