Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all is from Virginia and where at. Should try to organize a meet sometime.

Lynchburg here.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hows it going? 24503 here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow, where's haymarket? I'm guessin by the zip ur on the eastern part of VA?
you know where man******* i mean manassas is? or leesburg? well its in the middle of manassas warrenton and leesburg which is about 50 min from dc. so its northern and its on the eastern side of the state but its south west of dc

·
Registered
17 Posts
oh also their are like 12 other cobalts that get together in my area. we are Northern Virginia Ecotecs(NVE)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm sure most of you already know me.........or if you've ever been to a big meet in VA, it was probably setup by me.........but for those who don't, i'm Josh, and I live in Northern VA. My username is the same over on .net.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I'm sure most of you already know me.........or if you've ever been to a big meet in VA, it was probably setup by me.........but for those who don't, i'm Josh, and I live in Northern VA. My username is the same over on .net.
Looks like I'm the only one from my little part of VA... I'm so far away! HAHA I need to get the word out more!

·
Registered
22 Posts
you know where man******* i mean manassas is? or leesburg? well its in the middle of manassas warrenton and leesburg which is about 50 min from dc. so its northern and its on the eastern side of the state but its south west of dc
Justin.. Tired of css.net as well I see? Stafford, VA here. Who around northern virginia would be interested in weekly gatherings with an average of 12+ cobalts that show up?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Justin.. Tired of css.net as well I see? Stafford, VA here. Who around northern virginia would be interested in weekly gatherings with an average of 12+ cobalts that show up?
sorta. its just the server is such a god damn fail it makes things like impossible to do anything or enjoy that site

·
Registered
22 Posts
LETS GO NOVA!

Northern Virginia EcoTecs! PM me for more details! We've brought well over 30 Cobalts together!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.