Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my car as a 17th birthday present last year, and it has been my baby since I started driving it! Decided I would join this forum to help me out with any future problems or mods I'd like to know how to do on it. I plan to toy around with it as long as I have it! Fun car! :) It's a 2006 Summit White automatic coupe LT.

See you around the forums! :D

·
Registered
505 Posts
Nice, got my car few months ago. I'm 17 as well. I have an 06 Summit White sedan auto LS..good cars.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everybody! This car is really great.

Welcome!
Any mods?
Post More pics
I don't have any mods on it quite yet, trying to get money wherever I can to try and put things on it. I'll probably post more pics of just the car later, but as of now that's the only one I had. Haha. :laugh:

·
Registered
61 Posts
hey nice car, for mods there are a bunch of appearance type mods that are really cheap, I dropped 30 on my interior so far and its near done painting is cheap and can look really good.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Lots of good people with great information and helpful tips in here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Welcome! First Mod should be new headlights. lol
Yea, I kind of agree there, the left one has some sort of leak or something in it. I gets a lot of moisture in it. I'm in between headlights, or springs. I don't really feel like I need to drop it though, we have some rough roads around here so I'm more towards the headlights. Some nice halos would be sick. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Alrighty! More pictures after I debadged! :) (Don't mind the wimpy Honda in the background ;D) Also, in case anyone wondered, my windows are tinted pretty heavily. Not sure what exactly the numbers are, I bought it like that.

EDIT: I still have to do the GM badges on the sides, and my next mod is going to be a shorty antenna.

·
Say What again!
5,997 Posts
Welcome!

Summit White FTW!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.