Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
You know I am. If they don't announce meeting spots like in a day or two let's just meet up and go.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

They will be announcing meeting places tomorrow.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know I am. If they don't announce meeting spots like in a day or two let's just meet up and go.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

They will be announcing meeting places tomorrow.
Sounds good to me, where did you see that?

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Never mind saw that on the facebook page, my brother is coming with as well.

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
I don't know if bragging about how your turbo car beat an NA car is a story really worth telling. You can hate on the Civic all you want, but it's fighting with an arm tied behind its back. Hardly fair imo.

It's when David beats Goliath that things truly get interesting lol

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
I don't know if bragging about how your turbo car beat an NA car is a story really worth telling. You can hate on the Civic all you want, but it's fighting with an arm tied behind its back. Hardly fair imo.

It's when David beats Goliath that things truly get interesting lol
It's fighting with an arm tied behind it's back... but it thinks it will win. Haha get what I'm saying? Like those guys who have no idea how to fight but act like they're kung lao

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I like the 06 accord coupes. They're just beautiful lol. My old ahole manager still wants to race me in his new accord sport. Told him he didnt stand a chance especially since he lost to my friends g6 which I easily beat

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
I beat a newer four-banger Accord Sedan in my mom's Torrent AWD. Trust me those things aren't fast by any stretch of the word.

I kept an Accord coupe V6 HFP at bay in my Eclipse before we had to slow down for cops. On paper it's the better car.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Haha reminds me last night cop almost caught me doing 90 in a 55. Caught him but after I past he started to turn around to catch me. That's when I just floored it and hid for a little because it was a charger.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.