Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to install some exterior lights on my Cobalt with interior controls. Before I cause too much trouble digging around, does anyone know a good way to run electrical lines between the engine area and the dash?

·
Registered
324 Posts
yep look hard wrap very carfully and please know what your doin. theres a little opening under the dash where the steering wheel is to go from the engine to the car compartment, so theres your in and out. your ground is always the frame and your positive you gonna have to look and see what fuses you can tap but make sure you have an adapter with a fuse so you dont blow anything. hope that helps and cant wait to see what youve done.
Good Luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I found some very low profile aux lights that will fit in the front middle slot under my car. They won't put out a whole lot of useful light, but should look cool. You see, I got one of the Cobalts with the three black grills instead of the aux lights. I've already put amber leds in the left and right grills. I'm debating whether to put the aux lights on a switch or just splice them onto the headlights (turns on with the headlights).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.