Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO I JUST GOT TO TAKE A CUSTOMERS S2000 BACK TO THEM..... :nuts: WOW WHAT A RIDE.... THE STIFFEST RIDE IVE EVER BEEN IN BUT HOLY BALLS ITS A BLAST!! END RANT

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
They are so uncomfortable. Actually pretty funny little story...

My wife and I were lookin at gettin one and we took it on a test drive and she said it made her boobs hurt cause of how stiff it was in bumps so we didnt get it.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No it had a digital one right there dead center

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
yea, that is what I meant. Since I never drove one I was wondering if it had that and something else but thanks. Maybe one day I can get in there and take drive one, that is the one thing about honda dealers here, you cannot just show up and take a ride in something, you have to pretend you are really going to purchase and after all that and the after crap about trying to get out of there its just not worth it lol. Anywhere else i got its like "wanna take it for a spin."

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Well in Memphis at Wolfchase dodge.... I was a salesman and we made people prequalify for the high end sh!tboxes like the r/t and up challenger and the al lthe srt products. Its funny how many people would come in and be like "Can I test drive the SRT-8 Charger?" And I would be like "sure, lets go in and fill out some info so we can see if we can get you qualified for hte car" and before I would get half way through my speach they would cut me off and be like " Well actually, I gotta go get my wife from the mall" Or some stupid excuse, so I can actually say, I agree with the salesman weeding out the joyriders cause it really takes up my time when I could be sellin a car.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
I agree with it too cause I have dealt with more than my fair share of car salesman, most are morons btw(here and not all just so no one gets butthurt). I also remember the ones that are slack, pretty much know i am looking and let me drive anyway, that is actually how I returned to the dealers where I eventually bought from them. If you do not show alittle give to me, forget it and that is why I pass up going to such dealers like Honda and such, if you think your shit is too good for me to drive than so be it, I won't buy from you. And when is a s2000 a highend car, least not too me.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah the weeding out is great because we have had people try to use our trucks to take a test drive and then go get mulch... i mean who has the nerve to be that stupid go spend some 20 bucks and rent a truck

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
well sometimes it backfires. I went to a couple dealers down south with a buddy of mine and cause im 18 they were like why dont you come back with your parents... maybe cause theyre not gonna drive 15 hours for me to test drive a car. but hey the guy I dealt with for my car was cool. anyways though, I want an s2k soo bad. Ive been in love with em ever since they came out. 250 hp and rwd in a super light platform that has huge modding potential. how can you say no?

·
Registered
720 Posts
I can say Sky RL....260hp AND 260tq...a little heavier and redline isn't 8k like the S2k, but oh well...in my mind, much better car for the price. Just spend some money for the tune and you've got a hell of a lot more power than the S2k

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.