Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, 8 months ago today (March 9th) my friend Brandon passed away from a drug overdose.

We were best friends through elementary and middle school, and ever since i moved out of town (phoenix) i lost all contact with him and never spoke to him. I was out of town for spring break of '09 and when i got back with my girlfriend i went inside my house and my mom had this look as she told me she had bad news.. i asked what and she said his name, i immediately knew and said i didnt want to hear it right then, as i began to bawl in front of my girlfriend. I had to go outside and let out some emotions.. That was probably the hardest day of my life. I regret losing contact with him. i mean how do you lose complete contact with your best friend? He was the nicest kid ive ever met and not a day goes by without thinking about what life would be like if he was still around and we were still talking. What im trying to say is dont forget what you have or have had. Keep your friends close and your loved ones closer because you never know if youll see them again.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
I agree I lost my best freind while i was away for military the day I came home he called while I was driving home could't answer the phone 2 hrs later I get home call his cell and the police answer. he shot himself. that was the toughest thing cause if would have answered my phone He might still be here.

Miss you Brooke

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree I lost my best freind while i was away for military the day I came home he called while I was driving home could't answer the phone 2 hrs later I get home call his cell and the police answer. he shot himself. that was the toughest thing cause if would have answered my phone He might still be here.

Miss you Brooke
wow. im so sorry to hear that, i cant imagine what that would be like. ridiculous

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
thats sad man.. i have been in your shoes... ive lost many friends including my best friend. its good to think back and remember the good times though. thats what helped me make it through everything.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Im really sorry to hear about your loss. my bro's going through a rough time and every day i fear that call. try to remember him for all the good times and not think what couldve been

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
so sorry for the losses u guys... its deff a good reminder to really TRULY love ur friends/family & make sure they know how much you love them being part of ur life...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Damn you're making me cry... I'm sorry you guys both lost a friend. I'm worried sick about one of my old friends I can't get a hold of anymore, that he's gonna OD or off himself. I'm really worried caz the last two times I started to unexplainably worry, I found out later on that he'd almost died in those same time frames. I'm almost waiting for it anymore.
Sorry for the offtopic-ness
Hope you're holding up okay.

·
Registered
547 Posts
so, 8 months ago today (March 9th) my friend Brandon passed away from a drug overdose.

We were best friends through elementary and middle school, and ever since i moved out of town (phoenix) i lost all contact with him and never spoke to him. I was out of town for spring break of '09 and when i got back with my girlfriend i went inside my house and my mom had this look as she told me she had bad news.. i asked what and she said his name, i immediately knew and said i didnt want to hear it right then, as i began to bawl in front of my girlfriend. I had to go outside and let out some emotions.. That was probably the hardest day of my life. I regret losing contact with him. i mean how do you lose complete contact with your best friend? He was the nicest kid ive ever met and not a day goes by without thinking about what life would be like if he was still around and we were still talking. What im trying to say is dont forget what you have or have had. Keep your friends close and your loved ones closer because you never know if youll see them again.
I agree wit you 100%. Family and friends are very important to me. I have a friend that I have known since we were in nursery and I try to keep in contact with him, but he has a tendency to disappear and then we find each other again. I try to keep in contact with him, but he does not make it easy. I think about him very often wondering if he is alright. The next time we find each other I will make sure we don't lose contact again.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts

i mean how do you lose complete contact with your best friend? He was the nicest kid ive ever met and not a day goes by without thinking about what life would be like if he was still around and we were still talking. What im trying to say is dont forget what you have or have had. Keep your friends close and your loved ones closer because you never know if youll see them again.
hey guys sorry to hear these. 06cobalt, wow, it'd be rough to handle that - that would haunt me awhile. 08sssedan, really sorry for your loss, and thanks for the reminder.

it reminds me of a friend i've lost touch with as well - i can't contact her easily and she's not been doing great everytime i do hear from her.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.