Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Cobalt LT, 5 Speed
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an offer for a turbo and manifold for 300$ shipped to me from someone on the marketplace and I am wondering if anyone can tell me if it will work with my 09 2.2 if it is from a Saab 9-3 B207R? I don't want to spend the money if its just going to sit in the garage, thanks!

·
Registered
158 Posts
B207r is the high output one. It will work. You'll need to make a downpipe to fit as the brake boostet is in the way on the balts. Or just a catless saab one since its the cat that makes it not fit. You'll also need the injectors from it

·
Registered
2009 Cobalt LT, 5 Speed
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
B207r is the high output one. It will work. You'll need to make a downpipe to fit as the brake boostet is in the way on the balts. Or just a catless saab one since its the cat that makes it not fit. You'll also need the injectors from it
Thanks for that! The seller also has the injectors that I can get with them, I may just go for it all as I don't usually see these pop up recently for sale her in the Midwest.

·
Registered
2009 Cobalt LT, 5 Speed
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update: I am also getting the injectors and fuel rail with it, so I am pulling the trigger on that purchase and can't wait to put this build together! I was on the fence about joining this forum, but I am glad I did because you are awesome and informative, not just knocking me for wanting to do fun stuff with my daily.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Something I wish I could do on my ‘06 2.2, but no luck with tuning it. I’d love to find a 9-3 or 9-5, I’ve always liked those. I’m surprised at how much the late 90s 9-3s are going for. Especially the Viggen models. Crazy.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Update: I am also getting the injectors and fuel rail with it, so I am pulling the trigger on that purchase and can't wait to put this build together! I was on the fence about joining this forum, but I am glad I did because you are awesome and informative, not just knocking me for wanting to do fun stuff with my daily.
The fuel rail is a return style. It physically fits but the delta bodies are returnees. So you'll either use your stock rail or convert the car to return style

·
Registered
2009 Cobalt LT, 5 Speed
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The fuel rail is a return style. It physically fits but the delta bodies are returnees. So you'll either use your stock rail or convert the car to return style
You mentioned the catless downpipe in the thread earlier, I can't seem to find one online, would you be able to link me to one? TIA!

·
Registered
158 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Cobalt LT, 5 Speed
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would you suggest I get a 2.4 throttle body? Or stick with the stock 2.2 one? I am obviously going to tune everything once I get together, but I just want all the pieces before I start tearing into it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts