1,388 Posts
your car looks oh so sexy

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
your car looks oh so sexy
it's looking so good, i dont wanna drive it, lol

damn man sorry to see that. Did you get hurt or just the car?
just the car got damaged, $8k in dam. to be exact. Sucks to be GM, my power steering failed on it just as i went to take a corner, and that is the result of the car making friends with a guard rail:(

and to take the cake, no air bags:eek:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hope it works out for ya. So its fixable? Or you gonna try to get new 1.
currently, there are lawsuits going left, right and center, what i would like to do is get GM to pay off the rest of the car loan, so i can just get rid of it when i get it back

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i like how low it sits... i like the look of the wheels tucked under the fender to be honest

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i like how low it sits... i like the look of the wheels tucked under the fender to be honest
actually, it is sitting on the wheel, lol

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
harsh....whatever body shop is repairing that balt ...is gonna have a fun time redoing the crease in that rear fender thats for damn sure

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
damn that sucks...alot of my friends when they have gotten into accidents score some extra parts out of it by scamming insurance company but since your dealership is taking care of it looks like that wont be your case

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
damn that sucks...alot of my friends when they have gotten into accidents score some extra parts out of it by scamming insurance company but since your dealership is taking care of it looks like that wont be your case
i wouldnt scam the insurance company, when they are fighting for me anyway, lol

·
Banned
161 Posts
so those roof scoops are they active?.. just wondering.. same with the hood scoops.?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so those roof scoops are they active?.. just wondering.. same with the hood scoops.?
why you care? the car is being sold as soon as i get it back, the hood ones work, the roof ones dont. had plans for them though

·
Registered
1 Posts
sad day

I have an 06 cobalt, and was wondering about the steering. Is this happening much? I mean saftey. lol

ronnie artis added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

I have an 06 cobalt, and was wondering about the steering. Is this happening much? I mean saftey. lol

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it is happening often enough that i am getting enough information for a possible class action lawsuit in regards to the reliability of this particular vehicle, and the safety therein

·
Banned
161 Posts
why you care? the car is being sold as soon as i get it back, the hood ones work, the roof ones dont. had plans for them though
just curious... and the spoiler.. did you adjust it to give you up force or down force?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
just curious... and the spoiler.. did you adjust it to give you up force or down force?
it needed a bit of downforce, i just couldnt stand the rear end drifting around the road like it was here

are you going to sell it fix fully or like that and just a question by any chance are you going to sell any parts from your car
i am selling it in one piece, what did you need?

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.