Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, traded in the balt for a 2013 BOSS 302 Mustang. I am sure some of you hate the Mustang, but I have been wanting a BOSS for a long while and finally have it. Thx for all the help I got on here from you all! Ill stay a memeber and chime in from time to time... thx again!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Nice upgrade bud. Enjoy

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
I'm sorry for the loss of the balt, but even more sorry for the pickup of a mustang!!:sick::sick::sick: Just kiddin! Gratz man, stick around tho, I no longer have my balt and am still here :):laugh:

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
well, traded in the balt for a 2013 boss 302 mustang. I am sure some of you hate the mustang, but i have been wanting a boss for a long while and finally have it. Thx for all the help i got on here from you all! Ill stay a memeber and chime in from time to time... Thx again!
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the man!!! Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pics pics pics!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

I'm sorry for the loss of the balt, but even more sorry for the pickup of a mustang!!:sick::sick::sick: Just kiddin! Gratz man, stick around tho, I no longer have my balt and am still here :):laugh:
Good thing too, we like you here

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Agreed.

Coyote platform FTW.

And not just a base 5.0 either, must have been saving for awhile...those markups ain't nice on the Boss, lol. Local wanted over 55K for one. Old man picked up a fully loaded 3.7 DOHC stangbanger when they dropped the new motor in '11. Nice car minus the ignorant head rests.

Can't wait for pics...I'm thinking about a GHIT 5.0 with some black wheels here soon as well :)

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the man!!! Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pics pics pics!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Good thing too, we like you here

Oh I feel loved!!!:love::love::laugh::nahnah

·
Registered
978 Posts
Nice ride but its a ford just kidding enjoy it .I still love my balt ,love it more now its almost mine 3more payments

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
K9Freddy why didn't you get a real car? If you traded your Cobalt just because the keyFOB didn't work, I don't suspect you'll be keeping the FORD for very long.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
K9Freddy why didn't you get a real car? If you traded your Cobalt just because the keyFOB didn't work, I don't suspect you'll be keeping the FORD for very long.
lolwat.

Coyote platform rules.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Meh, coyote platform is ok. Not nice, not the best, but certainly not the worst. Mustangs arent ky thing tho.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.