Registered
1,545 Posts
ONE MORE GUYS COME ON!! IM IN!

1. eyesore - tranny mounts
2. night throne - Comp Cams
3. MP81 - auto trans mounts
4. Burnt2Death - Pacesetter Black Painted Mild Steel Header 4-1 Style
5. donnnie - auto trans mounts 2.2
6. ndbalt07 - cometic head gasket 2.2 and/or arp head stud kit!!!!!!
7. vgalluzzo - B&M shiftplus
8. donnie - NGK Spark Plugs - V-Power BKR7E Set of 4
9. padlock - Progress Sport Lowering Springs

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Please post when you order, if you signed up please order, as if you dont you may prevent us from doing these sales in the future.

·
Say What again!
6,125 Posts
I shall order once my billing cycle changes over - in 6 days :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
didnt end up ordering what i said i was gonna order but i got tranny mounts and a engine mount instead lol

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
For others to read/see:

We are close enough to call this 10 and make it a sale!

Place your orders within 1 week from now on www.TurboTechRacing.com and save 10% off EVERYTHING you order!:nuts:

Discount code:
COBALT10SALE

P.S. ANYONE can order and use this discount, even if you are not on the list. After you order just add your name and item to the list!

·
Registered
611 Posts
I'm building my 2.2 this spring and I was curious as to what most people are using as far as head gaskets go. I've heard good and bad about the cometic head gasket. I just wanted some clarity before I order. Thanks,
Jarrod

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I'm building my 2.2 this spring and I was curious as to what most people are using as far as head gaskets go. I've heard good and bad about the cometic head gasket. I just wanted some clarity before I order. Thanks,
Jarrod
ARP and commetic is what 95%+ use.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Okay. I'm ready to order but what size gasket bore do I get? there is three that are listed as stock (87 mm) but then there is .040" .045" or .051"
which one do i want? I got stock bore for the pistons.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Okay. I'm ready to order but what size gasket bore do I get? there is three that are listed as stock (87 mm) but then there is .040" .045" or .051"
which one do i want? I got stock bore for the pistons.
99% get 87 MM bore .040" thick. Which will be what you want if you have stock pistons.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I just got wiseco pistons and eagle rods but the pistons are stock bore. would I still get the .040"??? Sorry for all the questions just don't wanna mess up

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I just got wiseco pistons and eagle rods but the pistons are stock bore. would I still get the .040"??? Sorry for all the questions just don't wanna mess up
As long as it is stock bore yes, that is what you will want/need.
P.S. did you get the piston/rods from us?

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.