Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought Id share this with you. lol but today i walked with my mom and girlfriend in the race for the cure, (My grandma is a survivor of breast cancer), and I felt pretty good about myself. But i came across this magnet and thought it would look good on the cobalt. :laugh:, my girlfriend also bought a "Feel your boobies magnet"

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
The new thing is I <3 BOOBIES braclets, my whole family has them, except me haha.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
I had one of the I love Boobies bracelets til I lost it at work. There is also a bike rally in Georgia somewhere that is called Boobapalooza, and many states have plates to show support in the breast cancer fight and research. I should have the one for the Balt here soon. My mom is a survivor also, so I try to do what I can when I can.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had one of the I love Boobies bracelets til I lost it at work. There is also a bike rally in Georgia somewhere that is called Boobapalooza, and many states have plates to show support in the breast cancer fight and research. I should have the one for the Balt here soon. My mom is a survivor also, so I try to do what I can when I can.
Yea my moms asked me before but i had to work last year, then my girlfriend asked me to this year so I decided to, I always felt bad for my grandma and thought I should donate my time and money to help out the cause. But thats sweet theirs a bike rally, there was a lot of bikes at this one one but thats cause they rode in big groups to the event.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
I thought it was about those POS Tata cars...which do not need to be saved, and in fact should be burned with fires.

Tatas as in tittehs, on the other hand...that is an awesome magnet!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Yes breast cancer needs as much money as it can get. I personally don't know anyone affected by it but, I will support something that affects so many.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes breast cancer needs as much money as it can get. I personally don't know anyone affected by it but, I will support something that affects so many.
Yea it felt really good donating my money and time to the event. There was so may people there, I will definitely do this again. I just wish I would have done it sooner.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
I saw a sticker on the back of a car one time that said. "I love boobies" or something like that and I was wow that's kinda weird. but now I understand it must have been for the cancer fund or something lol

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I saw a sticker on the back of a car one time that said. "I love boobies" or something like that and I was wow that's kinda weird. but now I understand it must have been for the cancer fund or something lol
Yea Ive seen those, but if mine didn't have the ribbon or wasn't pink I wouldn't put it on my car cause i would find it weird as well. :laugh:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Woohoo!
My mom is a survivor!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.