Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..in burnt orange and had to take a double take. It was gorgeous. Gave the guy a thumbs up and the car sounded amazing.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
425hp 6.0L Hemi vs a modular 4.6L V8? I think Ill save an ass kicking lol.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I saw a Challenger SRT-8 in pitch black, and it was one of the most beautiful cars I have seen in awhile.

·
Banned
384 Posts
More impressive than the 260hp 4.6L mouse.

On a side note about Challenger. Hardly any body lines, huge weight, slushbox tranny, insane price, and a god awful interior make this one a no-no for me.
thats what i mean too. i know he would get beat but oh well. im not a fan of any srt8s personally

·
Banned
384 Posts
i hate how they dont come in manuals. the only dodge i like is a srt10 viper

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I forgot how fast SS/NA's are. That mountain of torque is hard to handle ;) Just kiddin bro.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
lol i wasn't talkin about ur comment. I was talking about BlackBaltss'. lol dude my 4.6L 2v is NOT impressive at all. I mean come on it's a mustang lol

·
Registered
869 Posts
lol i wasn't talkin about ur comment. I was talking about BlackBaltss'. lol dude my 4.6L 2v is NOT impressive at all. I mean come on it's a mustang lol
It's ok, I know what my car is lol. My friend recently got a 5spd 03 GT like yours only it's a hardtop. He think's its just wicked fast. He thinks its a 320+ hp car that will do a 13 flat 1320. He doesn't believe me when I tell him its only got 260 and hes gonna be lucky to get 14 flat. He still doesn't understand why his best time is only 15.1 lol. Other than he doesn't know how to launch. Seriously, he spins all the way through 1st and 2nd. Its embarassing.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know man! I hate a lot of mustang owners because they think their 2v 4.6 is a 400hp monster or something. 4.6'L 2V's put 225 to the wheels and dont respond wonderfully to bolt on's at least not as good as 4v's do. The mach 1's respond well but we do respond very well to spray which i'm considering to just have a nice weekend track car. Think I might get a pair of mickey's or Nitto's in the spring and spray it in the spring after I do gears, PI intake, upper intake plenu, LSD, port and polish, stage II comp cams, upgraded springs, headers, o/r xpipe, and mufflers.

·
Registered
869 Posts
That's not a bad plan gibby. Although, what car doesn't respond well to nitrous? I didn't know that the Mach 1 motors were any different than the GT's save a better intake. When you go for exhaust, get SLP Loudmouths, the best exhaust for any late model muscle in my opinion.

they offer a six speed ;) these first few are autos i know but they will offer them
The new Camaro comes standard with a six speed manual. Just putting that out there.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.