Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
It's in the same class as a Cobalt so insurance would be about the same. The color of a car can affect the insurance rate too...so stay away from red. The red on my car affects my rate :mad:

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's in the same class as a Cobalt so insurance would be about the same. The color of a car can affect the insurance rate too...so stay away from red. The red on my car affects my rate :mad:
Yeah, the next car i get, whatever it may be, will be a little more subtle than red. lol

I was thinking more black or white.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Have to call your insurance company, and each company classifies each vehicle different. Example: dairyland insurance classifies Buells as sportbikes but not in same sportbike class as a GSX or Ninja, kinda a touring sport bike, but not sport tourer.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
The TC would probably cost more since it has more power than the base cobalt.

Cobalt is also cheaper to repair.

That being said, I paid roughly 119/mo for my G5 base, and only 129/mo for the SS/SC (Including the adjustment for the total out).

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
scion tc definitly doesnt have more power than a base balt lol

have you ever sit in a tc before? not very comfterable at all. dont have alot of head room and im 5'8
Nah i havent sat in one. Im wanting to go test drive one soon.
Im trying to find a cheap car with cheap insurance. but still decent looking..for the future.

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
scion tc definitly doesnt have more power than a base balt lol

have you ever sit in a tc before? not very comfterable at all. dont have alot of head room and im 5'8
Hahahaha Try fitting three adults, a couple bags of clothes and other misc stuff, and 2 5' trophies into a tC. And then drive 8 hours. Tons of fun... lemme tell ya. lol

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Insurance should be pretty reasonable though

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol, a year or two ago, the Scion TC was listed as the number one pulled over car in the US, beating out second place Hummer H2 :)
Probably due to the amount of high school kids having them/ hot girls. lol

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Yeah they said that it was bc they were cheap and customizable, which meant a lot of young people were buying them, and young people are more likely to get pulled over

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
i test drove one the other day when i was looking for a new vehicle cause i wanted something that could take bumps a little smoother. suprisingly it didnt even have as much get up and go as my 2.2 has..

but what i likes is the interior had no rattles what so ever. and the sunroofs are pretty badass

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i test drove one the other day when i was looking for a new vehicle cause i wanted something that could take bumps a little smoother. suprisingly it didnt even have as much get up and go as my 2.2 has..

but what i likes is the interior had no rattles what so ever. and the sunroofs are pretty badass
Yuck, idk if id be able to take anything slower than my 2.2 lol
i havent had a chance to sit inside and see the sunroof work in one of those. heard they were badass though.

any suggestions on something a little faster than our 2.2 but not high on price?
and still sexy? lol im picky, i know

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.