Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2008 cobalt LT and the adjustment bar on the bottom of the passengers seat fell out of place a long time ago (my friend who previously owned it never knew how to fix it so they just left it) but now the adjustment bar on the bottom of the drivers seat is also loose.. any idea how to fix it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I personally would remove the seat from the car so i could get a good look at whats going on and see if i could see what fell apart but im by no mean a expert mechanic just what i would do

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im also in the same situation. Except mine is completely broken and im pretty sure its stuck over the rear rail bolts right now. I'll work on mine and see if I cant find a way to move it forward.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got my seat removed (with a broken adjuster bar) last week. Ive been busy with mid terms and haven't been able to put up a step by step guide yet with photos. Should have it ready this weekend if i dont celebrate to much.

I also have my heated seat torn apart and diagnosed (I hope). If all goes well when parts come in I might start a separate thread with step by step photos, maybe even a YouTube video.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts