Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
If the ad is correct, they are made by Coverking, the best brand out there. Coverking has been in the business for YEARS and makes a good to high quality product. Personally I would definitely look into them.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
You can order these also from you r local auto parts store, even my local Autozone has the catalog for coverking. Damn you, now I am really looking at these, mainly for my truck though the seats are really worn,but at 10 years old go figure

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can order these also from you r local auto parts store, even my local Autozone has the catalog for coverking. Damn you, now I am really looking at these, mainly for my truck though the seats are really worn,but at 10 years old go figure
hahah...you think they would be more expensive through autozone?...idk if the neoprene would look good...my rear deck is black vinyl....maybe i should recover it in neoprene?:idea:

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
hahah...you think they would be more expensive through autozone?...idk if the neoprene would look good...my rear deck is black vinyl....maybe i should recover it in neoprene?:idea:
never know about Autozone or any other parts store til you ask. May also be easier to return if you get the wrong part number also, and no shipping.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
never know about Autozone or any other parts store til you ask. May also be easier to return if you get the wrong part number also, and no shipping.
true ill have to look in to that....what do you think about my rear deck being black neoprene?

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Wow... some of these basically exceed the price I'm selling my SS seats for. :blink:

·
That's Mr. meogE to you.
150 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.