Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want some decent seat covers for my 2dr coupe.
i went and bought a pair at pepboys a while ago and put them on and they were really loose and baggy and didnt look good so i returned them.

does anyone know of any decent cheap and reliable seat covers that give off a tight fit without spending 200 on the custom ones from pfyc.com

let me know

also is there a certain way you put them on to get a tight fit?
some people say put the seat all the way back then put the cover on and put the seat back up?
i don't know. i just want decent seat covers so my seats don't get dirty.
i mean i can get stains out easily because i work at a carwash that does detailing but still.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah. you can
but than pay another 140 for shipping

yeah i wouldn't mind spending around 45-50 for seat covers

but how do they go on so they give off a tight fit and not all baggy and loose around the actual bottom of the seat were u sit down. thats where it mainly is baggy and looks like crap

ive seen tons of car come through the car wash with seat covers that fit tight and look really good

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOWWW so posted this in the wrong place
ment to put it in interior exterior styling

admin please move.!!

·
Banned
292 Posts
lol depends on were you got them have to find the right place on ebay, i found a set of mock torinos for like 210 shipped. and when i say set i mean 2. thats the route i'll go seat covers are just cheap, unless you got with the second skin ones custom made for the car and if you do that you'll end up paying the price of some seats anyways.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Yep that's why I just got the pfyc seats. They look good, custom fit, superior quality, and yet still cheaper than buying all new seats, or actual seat covers from the dealer. Plus I don't want racing seats that's another reason why I didn't buy seats. I don't want my car to appear like a race car lol. And it's nearly impossible to find seats from a SS/SC with the blue inserts so I just said **** it and got the covers.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Yep that's why I just got the pfyc seats. They look good, custom fit, superior quality, and yet still cheaper than buying all new seats, or actual seat covers from the dealer. Plus I don't want racing seats that's another reason why I didn't buy seats. I don't want my car to appear like a race car lol. And it's nearly impossible to find seats from a SS/SC with the blue inserts so I just said **** it and got the covers.
They look pretty good in your car too! I'm tempted to get the black/red ones but I'm modding the exhaust right now...:toung:

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the part were u said the whole pfyc are cheaper than geting racing seats isn't necessarily true.
you got the front and back seats from pfyc which is 269 alone for just the front seats. than another 219 for the back seats. which is a lot. i could get a set of racing seats for the front for 19 dollars more than the front 2 seats alone.
but idk i don't really wanna dump 288 for racing seats. idk id have to think about it
i just want a decent cheap set of seat covers that fit and aren't baggy as hell for the meantime

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
They look pretty good in your car too! I'm tempted to get the black/red ones but I'm modding the exhaust right now...:toung:

i just want a decent cheap set of seat covers that fit and aren't baggy as hell for the meantime
The only way is to have custom fit ones and pfyc is the only option. They're by seat cover king and it's cheaper on pfyc.com than the home website of cover king. And also as I said I didn't want racing seats so I guess for me this was the best option.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah i suppose if you got the money laying around
i mean im only 17 so 400+ for seat covers is alot i mean yea i have 400+ in the bank but yeah, id rather take 400 and put stuff into my car like intake and all that stuff id rather just find other seat covers bc there are ones out there bc ive seen people with cobalts with ones from walmart and kmart and such.

·
Registered
4 Posts
go On ebay you get the two front and back seat with separate head rest cover seat belt covers and steering wheel and four floor mats all two tone mine are balck and gray these are considered semi-custom cost $65

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
yeah i suppose if you got the money laying around
i mean im only 17 so 400+ for seat covers is alot i mean yea i have 400+ in the bank but yeah, id rather take 400 and put stuff into my car like intake and all that stuff id rather just find other seat covers bc there are ones out there bc ive seen people with cobalts with ones from walmart and kmart and such.
Well actually I didn't pay anything I got them for my bday lol

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
go On ebay you get the two front and back seat with separate head rest cover seat belt covers and steering wheel and four floor mats all two tone mine are balck and gray these are considered semi-custom cost $65

yeah i saw those and emailed one seller and they didn't no shit about them

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.