Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 06 LS 4 door. I plan on using it for road trips and grocery getter, but the seats are not very comfortable and I need a arm rest. are there seats from other models that I can use that are more comfortable, and have a arm rest? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
You can buy a stock arm rest for these cars. I'd check out GM parts sites online unless you have a scrap yard around. For seats, if yours are worn, replacing the foam seat cushions could make a vast improvement. That would probably be the cheapest way to go.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Also, welcome!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Don't call the dealer until you get the part number for the whole armrest setup. Dealer wanted $500+ for all the pieces for my 05 ls. I found the part number on here for the whole kit and ordered it. Cost me like $145 tax in

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can buy a stock arm rest for these cars. I'd check out GM parts sites online unless you have a scrap yard around. For seats, if yours are worn, replacing the foam seat cushions could make a vast improvement. That would probably be the cheapest way to go.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Also, welcome!
Yes there is scrap yards here, replace the cushions with what?

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
coby,
you're way over excited

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.