Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car had the code of p0411 and shop says it is the secondary air injection, new it is $260 and the only used one i found was sold out from under me 30 minutes before i got there to pick it up(my husband called yesterday to get and they said they would have it removed today) they wouldnt take his name tho. it is a 2007 2.2..any ideas on a used 1 close by. nw iowa

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
check pamsauto.com I've taken a few parts off cobalts and HHR's they have sitting around there and its in MN so shipping wouldn't be much

·
Registered
229 Posts
i had this problem a couple of weeks ago,this is what happen to my car: first the pump went an when i pulled it out it was full of water so i replaced it then the diverter valve went which runs the pump. if u drove through any puddle's lately try to pull it off an drain all the water an then plug it back in an see if it works. if u know anybody that works for a dealership u can get it for half price,my father works at a GMC dealer so i paid $109 for the pump an $137 for the diverter valve. oh yah i took mine to the dealer first an they tested the pump an told me it was the pump after i replaced it the light was still on so i took it back an they tested it again an found that it was the relay that runs the pump which is part of the diverter valve. hope this helps

·
Registered
1 Posts
2007 LTZ code p2440 says secondary air intake clean it or replace it $260 new and not available in auto parts stores yet. CLEAN IT its easy.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Make sure your sai tube is connected properly so there is No air leak

Sent from my SCH-R720 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.