Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been doing a you tube gaming channel for about 4/5 months now and looking to expand so I thought I would put up a selfish promotion for anyone wanting or liking these types of channels. I do play throughs or Lets Plays if you wish as well as gotten into my inner rage and have made a couple Rage Quits as of now and just montage type vids. Another thing is I am looking for some people to have fun with, with GTA5. All my friends that I used to play things with just up and disappeared and it seems the only people I come across online are not into the whole being recorded or just too young to be filthy with so to speak haha.

Heres my channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/Beamer2k7

Obviously the older or first few videos are eh but I am getting better as time passes. So as said, if you are into please come check out the vids :nuts:

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool man I appreciate it. Its alot of work even for simple videos. A quick 5 minute one takes over an hour of editing and such depending on what you are doing. My one video I made with GTA 5 called The Story of boostie, that took me 16hrs because I did everything, voice overs(bad at that haha), sound effects and music.

If you are doing it for fame or money(which is very, very hard) then you are going to have a bad time lol. In order for that to happen you need the traffic. Biggest things are Subscribers, likes and and them sharing. The next biggest thing is watch time, some people just check out for instance, a 5 min video just long enough to like it thinking they are helping and though the like helps Youtube looks at how long people watch the videos, the smaller the % of watch time the less adds are used which is how you get paid. So people do more harm than good when just viewing that 5 min video for only a few seconds. Once a video gets a lot of likes and view time that is how you get out there besides shameful promoting like I am lol.

I am doing because I like it, if I ever earn money to where I get money from it that is cool but not doing it just for that.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Yeah I know exactly what you mean. I love pewdiepie

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

He's the biggest YouTuber and he has a gaming channel

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he is funny, really have not seen too many of his vids. Since I started I kind of strayed away from watching a lot because it makes me feel like "I can't do that, its been done" and such. I check out vanoss and friends here and there, they're funny as hell. I wish I had a team like that

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Gonna check your channel out now!

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Subbed. Lol I watched the zero g I am bread and I was entertained. Thought it was pretty funny! Keep it up

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you ever get started on doing it hit me up, we can collab on some or do some already. I use mostly PC but I got a 360 and ONE. I may pick up a PS4 down the road but do not really need it besides I have a friend who plays PS only and me and him would be hilarious in like gta or something, I got the zanny(?) humor and he has a hilarious laugh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.