Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
wrong........ try the for sale thread next time buddy...

see, this is why i need to be a mod... i could already have this thing moved...

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
That is also not a SS wing, as stated in the ad. It is some kind of true aftermarket wing, not an OEM GM wing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you read the ad it does not say its an ss wing it gives you three different options: you can add to the aerodynamics of your car with a race inspired, high profile spoiler. It's the same one you'll find on the SS supercharged models. There is also a unique wing sedan spoiler. Or make a more subtle statement with the low profile rear spoiler. This is straight of the GM website it is oem from GM ordered at the dealership the part number is 19211993

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Actually it does say it is an SS wing: With our spoiler kit, you can add to the aerodynamics of your car with a race inspired, high profile spoiler. It's the same one you'll find on the SS supercharged models. There is also a unique wing sedan spoiler. Or make a more subtle statement with the low profile rear spoiler. They're available in many colors or primed to paint. The picture is also of an aftermarket wing, so which wing are you selling, the afermarket wing or the OEM wing. That does look like a Redline Ion wing though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is straight from the company of gm its self we ordered it through the dealership and that piece says the different types of spoiler kits if u look this website Accessories Details youll see that there is a different unique sedan spoiler straight from gm which you dont seem too be understanding that this was bought straight from general motors i used the other website so people could see a picture whereas this website you will notice does not supply a picture of the spoiler.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Each website has a different pic of a wing. That is why is is best to use your own pic to sell an item. That pic is not a GM wing. and the website you have as a link in the lastest post says same thing, "same as an SS". Your own pic would be best to have here so as not to confuse anyone. Is there a difference on 4 door wings between standard and SS?, like there are on the coupes?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Each website has a different pic of a wing. That is why is is best to use your own pic to sell an item. That pic is not a GM wing. and the website you have as a link in the lastest post says same thing, "same as an SS". Your own pic would be best to have here so as not to confuse anyone. Is there a difference on 4 door wings between standard and SS?, like there are on the coupes?
There are around 3 different ones you can choose from for the sedan. The low rise and 2 high-rise. I made a post awhile back asking for advice on what to get for mine. Here it is if you want to see the different ones:

http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/interior-exterior-styling/14358-decision-time-spoiler.html

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its in the box all packaged up its the 2nd highrise for a sedan pagrunt knows which one im talking about

·
Registered
485 Posts
That is the High-Rise SS wing. There is another one that is sorta of inbetween the high and low. It's not made by GM though

This is the GM one and as you can see from the site OP posted it is the same thing:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the good picture that pretty much sums it up

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.